Wednesday, October 1, 2008

50 Most Powerful Blogs....what I like and why

As you know I occasionally have to bow to an assignment for this blog. This time we are taking a look at the “50 Most Powerful Blogs”

We were supposed to pick our three favorites and tell why we were drawn to them.

Favorite # 1 Chez Pim
I love this blog! Pim chronicles her travels and gives recipes and cooking advice and shares a lot of pictures. I have a passion for travel and I am always seeking new recipes to try out on my hubby and kids.

Favorite #2 Chocolate and Zuchini
I took French in high school and then in college. I was drawn to this blog because it promised more recipes to try and I came back because it delivered recipes and also a glimpse into French life.

Favorite #3 TMZ
Shame on me…guilty pleasure of celebrity gossip. I know it is wrong, but I can’t help it. I want to know all those nitty gritty details of the lives of my favorite celebs.

So go on, check out my faves and check out the whole list!!

It is a marvelous, mommy-ful life!

No comments: